The truth is that when we learn to savor food, manage stress and heal emotions, our whole life (mind, body and soul) finds its natural balance. YES, we can actually lose weight by eating when we do it mindfully.
At a Clearly Blissful Retreat you’ll not only get to relax in a beautiful setting and connect with other like-minded women, you’ll also learn how to:
- Savor food; with the help of delicious handcrafted chocolate and a mindfulness tool for natural weight management.
- Manage stress; no matter what the circumstances are in your life.
- Heal emotions, so you can enjoy balance without being on an emotional “yo-yo” which affects your weight and your health.
- Make new friends for support (including the horsie kind)
- Get away to re-connect with yourself, and learn tools that help you get your weight and life into balance.
All meals, including Thursday evening reception food, continental breakfast foods, two simple organic cooking demos for lunch (with Amber of local Simple House bakery), and dinner at local restaurants.
- A goodie bag with local made lotion and handcrafted soap
- Assortment of six handcrafted chocolates
- Clearly Blissful Journal and Guide
- Group guidance from Kathleen to go over the journal and guided meditation
- A copy of Kathleen’s award-winning book Lose the Diet: Transform your body by connecting with your soul
- Drive Your Weight Down CD which has positive affirmations for life and weight management
- Free time for walks or simply relaxing and catching your breath
- Connecting with other women for support
- Spending time with the beautiful horses on the property for equine therapy
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation to Alpine (we can arrange for pickup at the Show Low airport).
- Room Cost (We felt it would allow for more freedom for you to choose your own room, or different accomodations if you wish.) Rooms at the “Bunkhouse” at the Aspen Lodge (our base for the retreat) run from $109 to $149 per night, and it’s three nights. Contact Dyan at the Aspen Lodge for booking and check out their website here
If you’re ready to find the balance you’ve been craving on ALL levels of your life (without deprivation), then reserve your spot below (ladies only please :-). You can also book a clarity call with Kathleen to learn more and discover what’s best for you:
“I am feeling more focused and happier, many thanks to you. I am less worried and anxious, and taking one day at a time, while trying to get out in nature more for it relaxes me most. It feels like a gentle progression, it took a few days for everything to sink in after I left my retreat, and slowly, I’m changing my thought patterns and behavior. Your book has helped too.” Laurie Smith, retreat client.